Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #1
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsangel View Post
but I saidly I only know how to code expansions for the Infinite (BG2 etc.) engine.
There's a way open for wishes
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 28-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
shui

hhheeeelllppp

I've downloaded it but can't get it to work or instal or anything and I don't know how the hell dosbox works

[edited]

Last edited by Paco; 28-02-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: no email in forum!

Old 28-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

For DOSBox http://abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=90

Feel free to ask around in the troubleshooting section of these forums, if you still have questions.

Also, please don't post your email address on these forums.
Old 24-08-2004, 07:26 AM   #4
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Yep excellent game
Great review Picard!
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 25-08-2004, 08:56 PM   #5
sarua

Quote:
Yeah, now you have that jewel of the game here! Have fun with it, anyone!
Btw, my advise is: choose Myrran-ability and take as race the Night Elves, they produce one magic point per population and their ranged units (magicians, clerics etc.) are more powerful than any of the other races.
Also every Dark elf unit has ranged atack. But other Myrran races also are extremly tough. Trols with their regeneration are almost imortal when yuo cast few spels on them. Dragon untis can fly so they don`t need ships.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:22 AM   #6
Ahnassi
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarua @ Aug 26 2004, 07:56 AM) [snapback]10524[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, now you have that jewel of the game here! Have fun with it, anyone!
Btw, my advise is: choose Myrran-ability and take as race the Night Elves, they produce one magic point per population and their ranged units (magicians, clerics etc.) are more powerful than any of the other races.[/b]
Also every Dark elf unit has ranged atack. But other Myrran races also are extremly tough. Trols with their regeneration are almost imortal when yuo cast few spels on them. Dragon untis can fly so they don`t need ships.
[/b]
I am always choose Myrran, Race=Draconian, face=Sss'RA, magic books Life=2,Nature=2,Sorcery=2,Chaos=2. Starting spells: holy armor,stone skin,confusion,eldritch weapon.

The reason that I love Myrran is that you have only one opponent on your plane. This give you time to make your heroes a real behind-kicking monsters. . Also you can concentrate on your cities development instead of producing spearmens for defence.

Then I fly around the capital with 2 units separately (spearmen starts at 12 o'clock, swordsmen at 6 o'clock, then move by spiral clockwise). When i enter a lair with Great Wyrm or another non flying MegaMonster I start cast confusion on those creatures,
after several tries you can take them under control. And get a cool stuff at start of the game.

Having a lot of different magic books helps to change spells with almost any wizard and you can find a lot of spells of different realms in ruins.

Also I take a neutral cities of non-flying races. Just Fly and Confuse.

Ahnassi is offline                         Send a private message to Ahnassi
Old 01-06-2006, 05:44 AM   #7
Gamefreak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ahnassi @ Jun 1 2006, 04:22 AM) [snapback]233575[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The reason that I love Myrran is that you have only one opponent on your plane. This give you time to make your heroes a real behind-kicking monsters. . Also you can concentrate on your cities development instead of producing spearmens for defence.[/b]
That's only true up to difficulty level normal, on difficult or impossible there're often additionally other wizards besides Sss'ra starting on Myrror, or they set up cities later in the game there and spawn across their area of land.

Old 09-06-2006, 01:50 AM   #8
Ahnassi
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Jun 1 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]233586[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ahnassi @ Jun 1 2006, 04:22 AM) [snapback]233575[/snapback]
Quote:
The reason that I love Myrran is that you have only one opponent on your plane. This give you time to make your heroes a real behind-kicking monsters. . Also you can concentrate on your cities development instead of producing spearmens for defence.[/b]
That's only true up to difficulty level normal, on difficult or impossible there're often additionally other wizards besides Sss'ra starting on Myrror, or they set up cities later in the game there and spawn across their area of land.
[/b][/quote]
I am always play on Impossible
4 opponents.
I played many times and only once or twice I had 2 opponents on Myrran

BTW who knows what is "-4 spellsave"? what does it make?
Ahnassi is offline                         Send a private message to Ahnassi
Old 12-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
argaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarua View Post
How do you get to pick your special ability again? I just started the game and I wasn't offered a special. Where exactly is that?
argaven is offline                         Send a private message to argaven
Old 01-09-2004, 09:28 AM   #10
Lateralus
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Lateralus

Is there any way to run MoM more smoothly in DOSbox? I run it and my mouse goes over the letter then about 1- 1 1/2 seconds later it follows creating "lag" *shudder*. My computer is alot better than that :P so I dont know why Im getting some crappy performance. Any assistance?