Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-10-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
Guest_Ingo_*

Well I've got a problem with Alone In The Dark 2. The game runs without any problems, but I'm stucked. When Carnby escapes from the cell and is caught by the witch, I have to play Grace but not on the ship (as told in all walkthroughs I could find) but in the Garden in front of the House. I can enter the car and find the billiard ball in the car trunk. When I place the ball a statue appears. What have I to do then? Why is Grace not on the ship???

Regards,
Ingo

Old 18-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest_Ingo_* View Post
Well I've got a problem with Alone In The Dark 2. The game runs without any problems, but I'm stucked. When Carnby escapes from the cell and is caught by the witch, I have to play Grace but not on the ship (as told in all walkthroughs I could find) but in the Garden in front of the House. I can enter the car and find the billiard ball in the car trunk. When I place the ball a statue appears. What have I to do then? Why is Grace not on the ship???

Regards,
Ingo
You must hidden in car/
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 21-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest_Ingo_* View Post

Regards,
Ingo
Spoiler
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 21-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile The amendment, clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Spoiler
remark
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 22-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #5
Chaky
Default Not abandonware?

Since when is it not abandonware?