View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 06:10 AM   #1
punch999
The true Shadow President

Good bye.
I can't think of much else to say.

I would love to give some of you a drawn out well thought out speach on how "It isn't your fault, Really it's mine" But sadly that would be Bull. So im going to be straight with all of you. I have learned from a lot of people some things that just can't be kept ignored on abandonia and I also learned that I had been covering my eyes from the truth of this site. I hate the majority of you and especcially think that the admins are covering their own eyes from what they are doing. They ban someone and all of their alternates. Then ban several people on suspicion of being that person. THEY ARE NOT THAT PERSON!. Also I believe that the admins are protecting a person they shouldn't be protecting that should have been gone months ago. And a alter of that person that they banned and missjudged several people of being so and banned them all on a damn hunch. Is still here today. The admins know. And the admins frankly don't care. So now we know.

1 They protect certain idiots from being banned. And protect them for no reason!

2. They ban good members of the site for no reason what so ever.

I can say the greatest time of my life has come from this very site.
But the BS has to end before I even want to become a active member of this site again.

Good night, Good Bye
And if you ban me. Then just understand your battling a freedom to speak your mind.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999