View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood-Pigggy View Post
Unarmed - It's useless, it's the only weapon skill that doesn't at least do something interestingly from the others enough to make it worth playing.

That's semantics, also the amount that Luck factors into other abilities is negligible, so you might as well not mention it at all.

It is not possible to reach level 24 doing all the quests in Fallout 1 or 2, it isn't, you can say that however much you want, but nearly the whole community of NMA would agree with me, and it's been discuss limitless times in threads where people have mentioned grinding to get perks such as Slayer in Fallout 2, which in that game is a level 24 perk, so no, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also Per's guide is the most comprehensive, I don't see why you'd slum around on guides with terrible information that most likely HAVE been stolen from Per's guide but whatever, the information in Per's guide is correct, the information is the most useful, and the guide is considered by the community to be the best. I don't see where there's a question here regarding which is objectively better since well, there isn't anything better than Per's guide when it comes to Fallout.
1) "Not interresting" doesn't mean it is "not useful".

2) When you have low luck, you'll miss on a hugh percentage. I wouldn't call that negligable.

3) It is POSSIBLE, to reach level 24 in F1, and much higher in F2. You should do all quests next time. You and others being lazy doesn't mean it is not there. I every time reach level 24 in F1 (I think there is an exp limit on that), and level 99 in F2 (and for the first time, when I didn't abused the bug and din't know about all the hidden things I ended up level 26-28 without doing fighting random encounters).

4) As I said Per's guide might be correct on what he says, but he says not everything.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight